- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Ton
- Price Range
- 450.00 - 600.00 USD ($)/Ton
Production of alumina based porous ceramics using the graphite powder as the pore former. This grade graphite has low specific surface area(SET) and very high tap density. The tap density is above 1.0g/CC, while the SSA(BET) is from 3.5-8m2/g. The shape is spheroidal.
Because of its special shape, the Graphite is mainly used as pore former in ceramic membrane and other ceramic products.
We have two types for particle size: one is 6 micron, the other is 25 micron.
Our Crystalline Graphite is utilized as base material of separating oil for creation of activator in compost industry as well as base of fireproof grease and additionally erosion safe ointment. In addition, our graphite is perfect material for powder metallurgy, separating specialist, and metal combination. Delivered Crystalline Graphite is deployed for influencing carbon to film resistor, conductive dry film, and arranging electrolyte. Moreover, our graphite is employed as filling specialist or execution improver for elastic, plastic, and different composite materials, in order to upgrade wear protection, weight protection, and material conductivity.
- High compressive quality
- High protection from disintegration
- Steadiness and quality at high temperatures
- High protection from heat stun
- Easily processed with machine
- High resistance to thermal shock
- High conductivity of solid
- Low conductor of porous foam , cloth and tape
- Low coefficient of of thermal expansion
- Good electricity conductivity
- High radiation emissivity
- Low friction
- Self lubrication
- High resistance to chemical attack and corrosion
- High absorption of gases and vapour
USED IN : Fertilizer & diamond industry, for making carbon film resistor and conductive dry film.
- FOB Port
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Ton Per Year
- Delivery Time
- 2 Week